These terms are an agreement between you and cWix Software (publisher of the Baby Stats skills/apps) for the use of the skills/apps available through enabled devices.
Please read them. They apply to your use of Baby Stats, including any updates to the skills/apps, unless cWix Software provides you with separate terms, in which case those terms apply.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO AND MUST NOT USE THE SKILL.
By accepting these terms, you represent that you are at least 18 years old or have reached the age of majority where you live, if that is more than 18 years of age.
If you are under 18 or have not reached such age of majority, your parent or legal guardian must accept these terms on your behalf.
If you comply with these terms, you have the rights below.
1. USE: You may use the skills/apps for the sole purpose of interacting with the services provided by cWix Software.
2. RESTRICTIONS: You may not:
a. Work around any technical limitations of the skill, unless the work around is really cool or helps you raise your baby.
b. Modify, reverse engineer or otherwise alter the skills/apps without prior permission from cWix Software (but, if you as ask you will most likely receive support).
c. Use the skills/apps in any way prohibited by law, regulation, governmental order or decree.
d. Use the skills/apps to:
i. defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
ii. engage in activity that is false or misleading or that is harmful to you, others (including children), or the skills/apps (e.g., transmitting viruses, communicating hate speech, or advocating violence against others).
iii. share inappropriate content, advertising, spam, spyware or malware; iv. gain (or attempt to gain) unauthorized access to any service, data, account or network by any means.
e. Infringe upon the rights of others.
f. Use the skills/apps anywhere other than through where the cWix Software has made it available, without prior approval.
g. Remove, modify, or tamper with any notice or link that is incorporated into the skills/apps.
3. TERMINATION: If cWix Software believes that you are making unauthorized use of the skills/apps or that you are in violation of these terms, it may suspend or terminate your access to the service with or without notice. This may result in a loss of your data.
4. YOUR CONTENT: You grant to cWix Software the right to use any content that you submit via the skills/apps as necessary for cWix Software to provide the service to you.
5. TECHNOLOGY AND EXPORT RESTRICTIONS. The skills/apps may be subject to United States or international technology control or export laws and regulations. You must comply with all domestic and international export laws and regulations that apply to the technology used or supported by the skill.
6. SUPPORT SERVICES. Contact cWix Software either through social media or email@example.com for any support.
9. APPLICABLE LAW.
a. United States and Canada. If you acquired the skills/apps in the United States or Canada, the laws of the state or province where you live (or, if a business, where your principal place of business is located) govern the interpretation of these terms, claims for breach of them, and all other claims (including consumer protection, unfair competition, and tort claims), regardless of conflict of law principles.
b. Outside the United States and Canada. If you acquired the skills/apps in any other country, the laws of that country apply.
10. LEGAL EFFECT. This agreement describes certain legal rights. You may have other rights under the laws of your state or country. This agreement doesn’t change your rights under the laws of your state or country if the laws of your state or country don’t permit it to do so.
11. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. The skills/apps and the service accessed via the skills/apps are provided “as is” “with all faults” and “as available”. You bear the risk as to its quality and performance. cWix Software gives no express warranties, guarantees, or conditions in relation to the skills/apps. To the extent permitted under your local laws, cWix Software excludes any implied warranties or conditions, including those of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
12. LIMITATION ON AND EXCLUSION OF REMEDIES AND DAMAGES. To the extent not prohibited by law, if you have any basis for recovering damages, you can recover from cWix Software only direct damages up to the amount you paid for the skills/apps (which will always be free). You will not, and waive any right to, seek to recover any other damages, including consequential, lost profits, special, indirect or incidental damages from the bot publisher. If your local laws impose a warranty, guarantee or condition even though these terms do not, its duration is limited to 90 days from when you begin using the skills/apps.
a. This limitation applies to:
i. Anything related to the skills/apps or services made available through the skills/apps; and
ii. Claims for breach of contract, warranty, guarantee, or condition; strict liability, negligence, or other tort; violation of a statute or regulation; unjust enrichment; or under any other theory; all to the extent permitted by applicable law.
b. This limitation applies even if:
i. This remedy doesn’t fully compensate you for any losses; or
ii. cWix Software knew or should have known about the possibility of the damages.